I believe deeply in the importance of finding congruence between our values, strengths, character and the work we choose to do.
Having experienced career change in my own life, I understand both the pain and the promise during such periods of transition.
I know how it feels to:
- Go to work every day feeling like something’s missing or that you don’t fit
- Re-enter the work world after starting a family, struggling to find balance
- Endure the pressures of networking and job hunting as an introvert
- Be stuck, afraid of choosing the “wrong” next path
- Suffer job loss due to downsizing and emerge happier on the other side
A careful and attentive listener, open-minded and compassionate, my greatest joy comes in walking with and motivating others in and around Edmonton through difficult times and toward greater wisdom and self-knowledge.
My focus areas:
- Transition coaching for mid-career professionals
- Life purpose discernment
- Networking for introverts
- Resume writing and editing
- Interview coaching
- Post-secondary student coaching